Thursday, August 4, 2011

Just Like Jesus: Stan Borys

Stan Borys looks just like Jesus. He is also something of a star. His beard has star-potential, this much I do know.

According to Wikipedia (yeah yeah, whatever, I know):
Because of his "Jesus-like-look" image (he has long hair, a beard and always wears a cross necklace), and liberty-themed songs, he experienced problems with the communist government which often cut off his appearances on TV, and censored his lyrics.
 I don't know about you, but I believe it. There is power in the Jesus Beard. I know this. I used to have one. Naturally I had the long, flowing locks as well. (Obviously, you can't have a Jesus Beard without the long, flowing locks.)

Stan currently drives a 1998 Jaguar XJR (this also according to Wikipedia). Then again, so does this guy.

-The Pogonologist

No comments: